ENIGMA.

Access denied.
Lagi dan lagi.
Apologize???
You never want to know
What you don’t want to know.
Just a cliche.
I don’t know.
Might be my mistake.
Never say i’m the one for you.
Never say i’m the best for you.
Never say i’m better than you.
Never say i’m the good one.
Just say
Saya jahat.
Saya jahat okay.
Its just  the way i am.
Its the old me.
Not the old me back there in time.
Its just the old me.
Knowing you cant accept my way of life
Right here in time.
Trying
Trying from time to time
Day by day
change a tiny miny thing.
What i could change
What i can change.
Sometimes..
its really not me.
But its me.
Sometimes..
Syukran to be me..
Sometimes..
Sad to be me..
When one heart broken
Because of me..
Because of my attitude..
And surely thats because of me..
Not anything else.
Sorry.
Meaningless.
Sorry damn much.
Meaningless.
Its a simple meaningless word
Came from me.
To you.
Too often
That word coming from me.
Became meaningless to you.
Because i cant change my own self entirely.
Speechless
When you cant accept me
The way i am.
You yourself.
Me myself.
Two different person
In two different behaviour.
Enigma.


Comments